NEW 2022 FLIGHT SCHEDULE TO BHUTAN
Flights to Bhutan in 2022. Yes, it’s now a reality and we’re delighted to have received a Drukair-Royal Bhutan Airlines preliminary air schedule for the period JAN-30JUN 2022!
OK, so Bhutan’s borders are not yet officially open, however we anticipate that announcement early in the new year and we are encouraging Bhutan travellers to consider booking for travel from 01APR22 onwards.
And remember, Bhutan & Beyond handle bookings to Bhutan for travellers from all over the world. Check out our special information web pages for your region below:
CONTACT James & Nicola of Bhutan & Beyond NOW!
LATEST BHUTAN VIDEO FROM BHUTAN & BEYOND
Check out Bhutan & Beyond’s James Irving chatting about flights to Bhutan in the video below.
HOW TO BOOK YOUR BHUTAN TRIP IN 2022
- As at 28NOV21 we can book your Bhutan trip, including flights in/out of Paro, between 01APR & 30JUN 2022.
- Please contact James & Nicola at Bhutan & Beyond with your preferred dates.
- We will advise the Paro flight options available to you.
- Please note flights are NOT daily & air seats are extremely limited!
- It is therefore essential you talk with James & Nicola, of Bhutan & Beyond, as a matter of urgency if you are keen to travel between APR and JUN 2022.
Article by James Irving – Bhutan Travel Expert
James has worked in the travel industry for over 40 years & has been involved in the leisure, corporate, group, sport, incentive & wholesale Travel genres.
James loves rugby union, and keenly supports the Queensland Reds and the Australian Wallabies.
The AFTA Travel Accreditation Scheme (ATAS) is the Australian travel industry accreditation scheme that sets the benchmark of quality for the travel industry. Bhutan & Beyond is a proud member of ATAS (membership A10541), via our affiliation with our parent company MTA Travel.
Only travel agents who have reached compliance on a range of professional standards are granted ATAS accreditation.’