Why Book Your Travel to Bhutan With Bhutan & Beyond
- ATAS Accredited via our parent company MTA Travel
- 17 years experience, top service & knowledge
- Competitive pricing & well constructed itineraries.
- ZERO FLIGHT RISK – free cover for supplier default
- Access to our exclusive travel app COMPANION
- Our comprehensive (16 page) Bhutan Visitor Information planning guide
- Experts at combining Bhutan with India & Nepal.
- Via our partners BTCL we provide you with the best quality guides in Bhutan
About Bhutan & Beyond – what we offer you!
- We offered an extremely wide range of private & group experiences.
- Plus select luxury premium designer experiences.
- We also have a product to suit the budget conscious
- We offer cultural touring, trekking, motorcycling and yoga & meditation.
- We structure itineraries based on our extensive knowledge of Bhutan, as we personally travel there each year, ensuring the very best experience for our travellers.
- Our Bhutanese partners, Bhutan Tourism Corporation Ltd (BTCL), with whom we work exclusively, offer quality guides, vehicles and an exceptional level of expertise.
- We offer all types of accommodation standards to suit whether it be 3*, 4*, 5* and luxury.
You Are Fully Protected.
Bhutan & Beyond is ATAS accreditated via our parent company MTA Travel (Mobile Travel Agents Australia). The benchmark for consumer protection in Australia, since travel agent licensing was abolished, is called ATAS which is operated by AFTA – Australian Federation of Travel Agents. Only those travel companies which fulfill the strict criteria from AFTA are awarded an ATAS accreditation. Learn more here.