Why Book Your Travel to Bhutan With Bhutan & Beyond
Why Book with Bhutan & Beyond?
- 18 years experience, service & knowledge.
- We have personally visited Bhutan over 18 times.
- Competitive pricing and luxury hotel upgrade options.
- Exceptionally well constructed & flexible itineraries.
- We provide a comprehensive pre-departure planning kit.
- Experts at combining Bhutan with India & Nepal.
- ATAS Accredited via our parent company MTA Travel.
- Provision of our SHERPA app weblink for your COVID-19 requirements.
- Access to our exclusive travel app COMPANION.
- Via our partners BTCL we provide you with the best quality guides in Bhutan.
COVID-19 Updates & Procedures:
Our Sherpa travel app will keep you updated with COVID-19 requirements pre, during & post travel. These include PCR, RAT & any other tests and where to get them, vaccination certificates & other documentation plus any tracing apps required at your destination and stopovers. Once your tour booking is confirmed and your air travel process commences, we will provide you with your personal Sherpa app weblinks to assist you manage the COVID-19 procedures that will be relevant at the time of travel.
About Bhutan & Beyond – what we offer you!
- We offered an extremely wide range of private & group experiences.
- Plus select luxury premium designer experiences.
- We offer cultural touring, trekking, motorcycling and yoga & meditation.
- We structure itineraries based on our extensive knowledge of Bhutan, as we personally travel there each year, ensuring the very best experience for our travellers.
- Our Bhutanese partners, Bhutan Tourism Corporation Ltd (BTCL), with whom we work exclusively, offer quality guides, vehicles and an exceptional level of expertise.
- We offer all types of accommodation standards to suit whether it be 3*, 4*, 5* and luxury.
You Are Fully Protected.
Bhutan & Beyond is ATAS accreditated via our parent company MTA Travel (Mobile Travel Agents Australia). The benchmark for consumer protection in Australia, since travel agent licensing was abolished, is called ATAS which is operated by AFTA – Australian Federation of Travel Agents. Only those travel companies which fulfill the strict criteria from AFTA are awarded an ATAS accreditation. Learn more here.