Bhutan Private Traveller Booking Information
How to obtain a Private tour quote:
All tourist visitors to Bhutan must purchase a pre-paid & pre-arranged itinerary to be granted a visa to enter the Kingdom. Your all-inclusive tour costs are determined by the season you elect to travel and the number of persons travelling together. Please do also advise ages if you have children/students travelling with you so we can ensure the applicable discounts are applied.
Please refer to the information below and we look forward to providing you with a competitive quote.
Peak Season Travel Months:
March, April, May, September, October & November.
Best time for trekking, most popular tourist travel months, so you will encounter larger volume of tourist visitors.
Regular Season Travel Months:
January, February, June, July, August & December.
Less tourist visitors, lower costs and still a great time to travel.
Pricing will be quoted in US Dollars.
For all our private tours are quoted as per your individual requirements, duration, dates of travel etc.
- For further details please refer to our booking terms & conditions.
Your Standard Bhutan Land Package Includes:
- Personal English speaking professional guide.
- Personal driver with private SUV or minibus.
- All touring & transfers throughout your journey.
- Hotel accom (3 star) with private bathrooms.
- All meals and bottled water daily.
- All entrance fees & sightseeing.
- Sustainable development fund (SDF) & local taxes.
- Bhutan visa fees & processing.
- All bank transfer fees.
- Professionally operated by Bhutan Tourism Corp Ltd (BTCL).
- Option to substitute 3* hotels for farm stays in some valleys.
Your Bhutan Land Package Excludes:
- International flights to/from Paro are additional.
- Domestic flights within Bhutan if applicable.
- Personal items: phone calls, laundry, drinks, designer coffees & snacks between meals etc.
- Tipping – we will advise your tipping regime.
- Travel Insurance – mandatory to enter Bhutan.
Additional Add On Options – Price On Application:
- When trekking extra trekking fees will apply to cover extra crew costs. (when trekking tented campsites replace hotels)
- Single occupancy rooms supplement.
- Motorcycle & Bicycle hire.
- White water rafting.
- Cooking class.
- Traditional hot stone bath experience.
- Option to upgrade to 4*, 5* or luxury hotels in some valleys.
- Travel insurance must be purchased no later than the day you pay your deposit for your protection.
- It is mandatory that you hold a valid travel insurance policy BEFORE you enter Bhutan. There is no insurance cover provided in any packages/tariffs provided by either Bhutan & Beyond or our Bhutanese ground operator BTCL, and we will not be liable for any illness, injury or death sustained during any package or trek.
Please ensure your travel insurance covers you for hiking/trekking up to 4000
All airfares are subject to their own terms and conditions.
Bhutan 4*, 5* hotels & luxury properties have their own booking terms & conditions which we will advise.
Your standard Bhutan land tour when staying in 3* hotels is subject to the cancellation fees below.
- Deposit date until 35 days prior arrival in Bhutan – Land tour deposit is refundable less B&B service fees.
- 35 days or less prior to arrival in Bhutan – No land tour refund permitted.