Your Well-Being Experience in Bhutan
Bhutan is the perfect destination for a ‘well-being’ experience in a COVID world. Furthermore, all the well-being benefits come to you easily, naturally and at no extra cost!
So just what does well-being mean? ….. ‘A state of being comfortable & healthy or happy’.
Just look at these wonderful examples of well-being that Bhutan will bestow upon you. No matter what type of tour or standard of hotel you choose.
- Immerse yourself in a deeply spiritual environment
- Witness a highly philosophical approach to life through dedication to Buddhism
- Take part in meditation, chanting & lighting of butter lamps
- Experience clean air, wonderful natural alpine & forest vistas
- Low population & low tourist numbers equate to very few crowds
- Marvel at the sustainable & balanced approach to the environment
- Bhutan is the world’s only carbon-negative country
- An enlightened Royal Family provides moral guidance & positive influence
- Be privileged to meet & mix with smart & positive citizens
- Enjoy intelligent conversation; Bhutanese speak very good English
- Feel safe & secure; there is virtually no crime against tourist visitors
- Relax, smile & seek knowledge. You will be welcomed in Bhutan
Gross National Happiness (GNH):
GNH is the brainchild of the visionary 4th King and enshrined into the Constitution. Simply put, any Govt legislation must consider the happiness of the Bhutanese people vs economic gain.