Your Well-Being Experience in Bhutan
Bhutan is the perfect destination for a ‘well-being’ experience in a COVID world. Furthermore, all the well-being benefits come to you easily, naturally and at no extra cost!
So just what does well-being mean? ….. ‘A state of being comfortable & healthy or happy’.
Just look at these wonderful examples of well-being that Bhutan will bestow upon you. No matter what type of tour or standard of hotel you choose.
- Immerse yourself in a deeply spiritual environment
- Witness a highly philosophical approach to life through dedication to Buddhism
- Take part in meditation, chanting & lighting of butter lamps
- Experience clean air, wonderful natural alpine & forest vistas
- Low population & low tourist numbers equate to very few crowds
- Marvel at the sustainable & balanced approach to the environment
- Bhutan is the world’s only carbon-negative country
- An enlightened Royal Family provides moral guidance & positive influence
- Be privileged to meet & mix with smart & positive citizens
- Enjoy intelligent conversation; Bhutanese speak very good English
- Feel safe & secure; there is virtually no crime against tourist visitors
- Relax, smile & seek knowledge. You will be welcomed in Bhutan
Gross National Happiness (GNH):
GNH is the brainchild of the visionary 4th King and enshrined into the Constitution. Simply put, any Govt legislation must consider the happiness of the Bhutanese people vs economic gain.
Visit soon and be sure to talk to the experts, James & Nicola, at Bhutan & Beyond.