Add Ramathra Fort to your Golden Triangle India tour for the perfect experience.
The Golden Triangle private tour, connecting India’s 3 major cities of Delhi, Jaipur and Agra (Taj Mahal), has long been the perfect introductory India experience for those first time visitors and/or those with limited time.
Now we offer the perfect enhancement to the Golden Triangle tour– a 1 or 2 nt (or more) stay at the remote and wonderful Ramathra Fort Hotel, situated 4 hours from Jaipur on the road to Agra.
Fabulous natural surroundings; fantastic walking experiences and access to nearby Lake Kalisil with its abundant birdlife.
Did You Know?
- The Golden Triangle private tour can be reversed and the duration amended to best suit your needs.
- In 2023 we have started using permanent India tour guides for all our private tours with remarkable success and traveller feedback.
- Ramathra Fort Hotel is accessible to both Ranthambore Tiger Reserve/National Park and Keoladeo Ghana Bird Sanctuary in Bharatpur.
- Best time to visit is between October and March for the Golden Triangle experience.
- You can easily combine this tour with our Bhutan and Nepal tours.
Bhutan is ‘red-hot’ since the reduction in the “Sustainable Development Fee (SDF) for tourist visitors. Please book early for 2024 or you will miss out!
Article by James Irving – Bhutan Travel Expert
James Irving – Bhutan Travel Expert.
James has worked in the travel industry for over 40 years & has been involved in the leisure, corporate, group, sport, incentive & wholesale Travel genres.
James loves rugby union, and keenly supports the Queensland Reds and the Australian Wallabies.