Trekking in Nepal – Small Group Treks in 2022:
Bhutan & Nepal travel expert James Irving, from specialist travel company Bhutan & Beyond, discusses their Everest Base Camp Nepal treks for small groups later this year in his video to the right.
Check out Bhutan & Beyond’s Nepal small group treks:
Nepal Travel Facts: (as at 16 May 2022)
- No advance COVID PCR tests required to enter Nepal for vaccinated travellers.
- No PCR tests required after entering Nepal for vaccinated travellers.
- Get your Nepali visa on arrival at Kathmandu airport – It’s easy and just US$30 for 15 days.
- Flights ex-Australia are easy too. Example: Singapore Airlines flies daily from most major Aussie cities with just a quick transit stop in Singapore.
- No PCR tests required to enter/exit Singapore either!
- If you are planning to trek please ensure you are very fit. Altitudes of up to 5000+ metres apply on the Everest base Camp trek.
- For those preferring a private tour of Nepal, as opposed to a small group tour, check out this web page.
Article by James Irving – Bhutan & Nepal Travel Expert
James has worked in the travel industry for over 40 years & has been involved in the leisure, corporate, group, sport, incentive & wholesale travel genres.
James loves rugby union, and keenly supports the Queensland Reds and the Australian Wallabies.