Well-Being in Bhutan.
You will have no doubt heard about ‘wellness’ travel.
But what about ‘well-being’ travel?
Bhutan is the perfect and most natural destination for a ‘well-being’ experience. Furthermore, all the well-being benefits come to you easily, naturally and at no extra cost!
So just what does well-being mean? ….. ‘A state of being comfortable, healthy or happy’.
Just look at these wonderful examples of well-being that Bhutan will bestow upon you. No matter what type of tour or standard of hotel you choose.
- A deeply spiritual environment
- A highly philosophical approach to life through dedication to Buddhism.
- Aided by meditation, incl chanting, for those keen.
- Clean air, wonderful natural vistas & low population = very few crowds.
- Gross National Happiness (GNH); which is now enshrined into the Constitution. Any Govt legislation must take into account the happiness of the Bhutanese people vs economic gain.
- Sustainable & balanced approach to the environment. Bhutan has zero carbon emissions.
- An enlightened Royal Family providing moral guidance & positive influence.
- Smart, positive citizens who are a privilege to meet.
Also, the Bhutanese speak very good English. There is virtually no crime against tourist visitors. You will feel safe & welcomed in Bhutan.
Bhutan: Enlighted . Inspirational . Sustainable
Visit soon and be sure to talk to the experts, James & Nicola, at Bhutan & Beyond.
Article by James Irving – Bhutan Travel Expert
James has worked in the travel industry for over 40 years & has been involved in the leisure, corporate, group, sport, incentive & wholesale Travel genres.
James loves rugby union, and keenly supports the Queensland Reds and the Australian Wallabies.