We know Covid-19 is messing with so many travel plans. Trip deferrals and some cancellations seem to be all we are doing of late.
However, all is not lost, and the time will soon come when we can all travel again with confidence. Here’s what Bhutan & Beyond has implemented to allow you to ‘book Bhutan now with confidence’ while the Covid-19 situation remains a threat. Read on.
- For all new bookings made for travel from August-Dec 2020 and subject to Covid-19 remaining an active threat.
- We will delay your initial deposit requirement until 4-6 weeks after booking depending on your actual travel dates.
- We will ensure most of your tour deposit remains fully non-refundable for as long as possible.
- We will delay final payment date from 60 days prior departure to 35 days prior departure.
- You will therefore only have a small non-refundable service fee of US$150 per person right up until final payment is due.
- This will minimize your financial risk as much as we can possibly offer, in conj with our Bhutan partners.
So please, don’t delay, call us now to book your Bhutan experience on 1300 367875 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tashi Delek James, Nicola & Kas.
Article by James Irving – Bhutan Travel Expert
James Irving – Bhutan Travel Expert.
James has worked in the travel industry for over 40 years & has been involved in the leisure, corporate, group, sport, incentive & wholesale Travel genres.
James loves rugby union, and keenly supports the Queensland Reds and the Australian Wallabies.