Zhiwa Ling Ascent - Thimphu
Opened in July 2017, this delightful 4* property is modelled on a Bhutanese farmhouse. A joint collaboration between Austrian and Bhutanese architects; this unique boutique style hotel is set in 25 acres in a commanding position overlooking the Thimphu city and valley. It has become acclaimed for its high quality of cuisine.
AUTHENTIC TRAINING EXPERIENCE FOR LOCAL BHUTANESE STUDENTS
Tourism and hospitality students at The Royal Institute for Tourism and Hospitality receive hands-on training of 120 hours each per year at Zhiwa Ling Ascent. Here they learn valuable skills from making room reservations to check-in and check-out, and culinary arts – including wine service – to spa therapy. All services are taught to the students under the supervision of an experienced and professional hospitality team.
Guest Rooms & Facilities
- Restaurant with al fresco option serving internationally acclaimed cuisine.
- Cozy inside bar lounge.
- Open rooftop bar lounge with 360 degree views of Thimphu and forests.
- 17 deluxe and 3 premium twin/double rooms.
- Complimentary WIFI.
- In-room safe.
- Cable TV.
- Complimentary on-arrival minibar.
- In-room tea/coffee maker.
2020 Room Rates
These are special upgrade rates in addition to your standard Bhutan Tourism Corporation package as per the costs & conditions web link.
Rates Below Are Quoted in US Dollars And Include:
- Rates are in addition to the standard nightly tourist tariff.
- Rates include 20% local taxes.
- Rates include breakfasts and dinners.
- Rates are per room per night and quoted in USD.
PEAK SEASON: March-May & September-November 2020
REGULAR SEASON: January-February; June-August & December, 2020