Naksel Boutique Hotel – Paro
Naksel, a community-based project that is eco-friendly and energy saver efficient, blends the heritage of traditional Bhutanese architecture and the comfort of modern amenities. Elaborate hand-carved pillars and beautiful stonework exemplify the essence of Bhutan while tapered mud-brick walls provide insulation and restful silence. Leading Bhutan in energy efficiency, Naksel features Swedish under floor heating systems, LED lighting, and highly efficient water heaters, preheated by solar panels. Main construction materials for Naksel are indigenous and locally purchased. Traditional windows, mud-bricks, framework and even furniture were locally crafted here in Ngoba Village, connecting Naksel to the surrounding forest.
Adorned with cultural beauty, rooted in the peace of nature…… this is Naksel. Simply Elegant.
- Multi cuisine restaurant
- Business centre
- Conference facilities
- Event management
- Front desk open 24 hrs
- Currency exchange
- Laundry service
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit boxes available at reception
- Spa/Fitness centre
DELUXE ROOM AMENITIES:
- Comfortable, open room (45 m2) with custom wood flooring
- Under-floor heating in room and bathroom with separate controls
- Private balcony with patio set
- Double or Twin beds, hand crafted sofa set and room furniture
- Telephone connection with local and IDD facilities
- Wireless internet connection
- Flat screen TV with cable connection
- Attached private bathroom (6m2) with bathtub, separate rain shower with full amenities
- Hair dryer
- Mini Bar
- Electronic Personal Safe
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities
Views of Mount Jhomolhari, Taktsang & Sangachoekhor Monasteries, and the valley of Tsendona.
|Naksel 2020 Rates Per Room Per Night|
Please add these to our standard tour costs.
|Peak Season MAR-MAY and SEP-NOV||PEAK SEASON|
|Junior Suite Room||US$568.00|
|Regular Season JUN-AUG and DEC-FEB||REGULAR SEASON|
|Junior Suite Room||US$484.00|