Bhutan Private Traveller Booking Information
PEAK SEASON –2021:
March to May & September to November.
REGULAR SEASON – 2021
Your Bhutan Land Package Includes:
- Personal English speaking professional guide.
- Personal driver with private SUV or minibus.
- All touring & transfers throughout your journey.
- Hotel accom (3 star) with private bathrooms.
- All meals and bottled water daily.
- All entrance fees & sightseeing.
- Bhutan Government royalties & taxes.
- Bhutan visa fees and all bank transfer fees.
- Professionally operated by Bhutan Tourism Corp Ltd (BTCL).
- When trekking tented campsites replace hotels.
- When trekking additional support crew & ponies are included.
- When trekking extra trekking fees will apply to cover extra crew costs.
- Option to upgrade to 4*, 5* or luxury hotels in some valleys.
- Option to substitute 3* hotels for farm stays in some valleys.
Your Bhutan Land Package Excludes:
- International flights to/from Paro are additional.
- Domestic flights within Bhutan if applicable.
- Personal items: phone calls, laundry, drinks, designer coffees & snacks between meals etc.
- Tipping – we will advise your tipping regime.
- Travel Insurance – mandatory to enter Bhutan.
Please Be Aware Of The Following Pricing Conditions:
- USD costs are converted to AUD on day your final payment is made.
- The IMT rate of exchange, on the day, from CBA is used for conversion.
- Single occupancy rooms supplement is US$40.00 per person per night.
- A trekking surcharge applies and will be advised on application.
- Credit card surcharges: 1.07% for MasterCard; 1.05% Visa & 1.55% for Amex.
Important Re Hotels & Itinerary Changes in Bhutan.
Bhutan has a limited tourism infra-structure and there are occasionally challenges in providing accommodation to all visitors offered visas at any one time. Suitable hotel accommodation is very limited in some remote valleys and, on rare occasions, a hotel room may not be available as booked. Late reservations, in particular, will often require flexibility and possible re-routing to provide the best possible accommodation options.
Our experience in the past suggests such minor changes have not undermined the rich & rewarding experience offered by this wonderful destination. However we kindly request you factor this possibility in to your planning when considering a visit to Bhutan.
There is no charge levied should your arrival/departure be delayed due to weather conditions, Drukair/Bhutan Airlines delays or roadblocks causing a delay.
Paro Flight Cancellations.
Occasionally Drukair/Bhutan Airlines is forced to totally cancel a service for operational reasons. In such an instance any additional costs must be borne by the traveller and claimed via their travel insurance.
- The Drukair/Bhutan Airlines air flight component of your tour package will be totally non-refundable once tickets are issued.
- Your Bhutan land tour is subject to the cancellation fees below.
- Travel insurance must be purchased no later than the day you pay your deposit for your protection.
|Deposit date until 60 days prior departure||Loss of deposit|
|From 60 days prior arrival in Bhutan||No refund permitted|
It is mandatory that you hold a valid travel insurance policy BEFORE you enter Bhutan. There is no insurance cover provided in any packages/tariffs provided by either Bhutan & Beyond or our Bhutanese ground operator BTCL, and we will not be liable for any illness, injury or death sustained during any package or trek.
Please ensure your travel insurance covers you for hiking/trekking up to 4000m